juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 20:07:40 GMT
Hi Gary,

Two things to check:
1) What's the path on the root resource?  Is it "/*"?  If it's "/",
then subpaths are not going to be picked up.
2) Make sure you have this /files directory in your working directory:
https://github.com/apache/juneau/tree/juneau-7.2.2/juneau-microservice/juneau-microservice-template/files
The files were moved outside the classpath to make it easier to make
modifications.  They can also be placed in the root of the jar, but by
default are being kept outside the jar.
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:52 PM Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James and all:
>
> We embed juneau-microservice-server 7.2.2 programatically and when a browser displays
a page, it has NO styling and the server console shows:

> [2018.12.12 12:41:37 WARNING] [4579979f.404.1] HTTP GET 404 /admin/htdocs/themes/devops.css,
Method 'GET' not found on resource with matching pattern on path '/htdocs/themes/devops.css'.