juneau-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Bognar <jamesbog...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] - Next release.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 00:09:28 GMT
Hi all,

Thinking ahead now that 6.4.0 has been released...

If all goes smoothly with graduation, I'm thinking we should quickly create
a new "6.5.0" release once we've officially exited incubation.  It seems
like a nice even number to start off from.  I don't anticipate many new
features, but rather making sure the infrastructure is in place for
non-incubation releases.

Also, I think we should use the opportunity to change the prereq from Java
6 to Java 7.  In particular, I've been waiting to use the file locking
features in the config component.

Any thoughts or other ideas?

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message