juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LICENSE/NOTICE updates for 3rd-party libraries.
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 00:09:07 GMT
Another way to think about it, is packaging the samples as a binary the
right solution?  Usually when it comes to a library like juneau, the sample
includes how to compile against it and run the app.  I probably wouldn't
include them as binaries in the binary distribution, but instead perhaps
include the source code in the binary.

John