juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Juneau new release guidelines.
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 18:00:31 GMT
I think instead of multiple RELEASE-NOTES (which sounds like they will
easily be forgotten about) I would have a look at  using
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/usage.html

to add the jira report - either just to the web site (and link to it
from the README) or using mvn changes:announcement-generate  and then
copy from target/*something.txt to RELEASE-NOTES.txt

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718