juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Release Apache Juneau 6.0.0-incubating RC2
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 14:21:38 GMT
I'd like to cancel the vote on this release candidate.

I've been working on the self-documenting feature of the REST servlets.
The OPTIONS pages will now generate a Swagger doc.  I'm also making several
improvements in the way you define the various REST labels due to negative
feedback.  You can now document your REST servlet with a Swagger JSON file,
or allow the framework to auto-generate a Swagger doc through reflection.

To facilitate this, I'm changing the names of some annotations to match
Swagger terminology (e.g. @Content -> @Body, @Attr -> @Path, etc...).
Since this is a breaking change, I'd like to get this work in before we
create a release candidate.

Does anyone have any objections?

--
James Bognar