juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Juneau new release guidelines.
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:20:31 GMT
> Maybe a better way to put it is maybe the list should be in chronological
> order.

Did some reordering, added JIRA instructions, got rid of the project-level
RELEASE-NOTES, renamed $X_VERSION to $X_RELEASE for clarity, and added
DISCLAIMER.

> Does your binary also shade in your 3rd party deps?

The juneau-samples.jar file is an executable uber jar that includes all 3rd
party dependencies.  That's the only place we include them.

Still working on Git forking instructions.

--
James Bognar