juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Maven work
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 20:59:05 GMT
Hi James, John,

I think it is fine to have the source tree contain eclipse-tooling-only artifacts if it makes
life easier for eclipse users. I don’t think there are any licensing issues by including
these artifacts.

In any case, making it easier for users to exploit their tools of choice gets my +1. So I’m
also keen on making sure there are maven poms as part of the project, and good instructions
for users on how to use their tools of choice.

Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org