juneau-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discuss merging Apache and GitHub repos.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 16:33:18 GMT
I see you moved forward on this.  The only question I have is if anyone
feels we need a separate IP Clearance since this was outside the SGA.  I'm
inclined to say no, since it was intended to be the donation to the ASF.  I
pushed to make sure the SGA from IBM is what was imported just to ensure
there was no provenance issues.

FWIW, the current git repo is empty.

John