juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Website updates.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 18:41:37 GMT
On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Craig Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com>
wrote:

> 1. How do I start working on the repos? I’d suggest adding a few more
> lines of instruction like: ...

My intention for this is to add a link to the Source Code page pointing to
a page on Confluence.  I don't yet have edit access to Confluence yet.

> What do we want the process to be for non-bug issues? Require a JIRA for
> each PR?

JIRA for everything is fine with me.

>  2. I have some edits to the community page. What is the process to build
> the site once changes are made?

In the incubator-juneau-website repo, just directly edit
content/community.html.  Once you check in the change, it should be
reflected immediately on the website.

> 3. The document pages has broken links. http://juneau.incubator.
> apache.org/documentation.html

Oops...I accidentally deleted the javadocs from the source tree.  It's back
in the source tree, but I'm still getting a 404.

--
James Bognar