juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Discuss merging Apache and GitHub repos.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 18:35:27 GMT
The repos have been merged.  The package names and copyrights should now
all be in place.  There are several /lib directories containing prereq jars
that *should* be going away once the Maven support is fully in place (is
that correct Peter?).  Other than that, there shouldn't be any binaries in
the source tree.

I'll drop the GitHub repo once we've concluded that the full merge is
kosher.

--
James Bognar