juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Git repo up
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:03:13 GMT
@John - How do we set up the Wiki?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU doesn't appear to be set
up yet.

@Peter - Once the Wiki is set up, can you write a quick article on how to
use the Maven scripts to build the artifacts and run tests?  Also, I guess
we need a pom.xml in the root?  I'm not sure how we can place a pom.xml in
the root and still be able to access it through Eclipse.  I had a similar
issue with the README.md file in GitHub.

I see there's a new distrib project with what appears to be a global
pom.xml.  Will this project eventually replace the releng project?

--
James Bognar