juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Fwd: Fw: Git repo up
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 16:09:59 GMT
FYI...message from Peter Haumer below...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Haumer <phaumer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Subject: Fw: Git repo up
To: James Bognar <james.bognar@salesforce.com>

Resending as it looks like this email did not get through. Could you
forward it to the list and I have to check my subscription status when I am
back tomorrow.

----- Forwarded by Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM on 08/01/2016 08:40 AM -----

From: Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM
To: dev@juneau.incubator.apache.org
Date: 07/31/2016 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Git repo up
------------------------------

Hello James.
Sorry, that I am so super busy at the moment, but hopefully I can find some
time soon. I created a Pull request in Github now for all the Maven work I
did so far. When you merge that into your main branch you have a consistent
set of Maven files that you can send to the new git repo. These files will
work with or without the MessagePack files.

You can create the complete distribution of jars, srcs, and javadocs in
/org.apache.juneau.distrib/target as well as each project's target (e.g.
just the core javadocs in core) by running the "Package Juneau" launch in
Eclipse (or via command line from /org.apache.juneau.releng). It runs the
core tests only while compiling. To run the sever microservices I still
need to move resources around to java/main/resources and change the code
that loads them. Then the goal is that we can start servers by executing
the jars during the Maven build, running the tests against them and shut
everything down again.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
IBM zSystems Software

[image: Inactive hide details for James Bognar ---07/31/2016 05:23:00
PM---I've uploaded the contents of Juno from JazzHub. Peter and I]James
Bognar ---07/31/2016 05:23:00 PM---I've uploaded the contents of Juno from
JazzHub. Peter and I have been working on the package rename