juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Discuss merging Apache and GitHub repos.
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 14:21:02 GMT
I plan on merging the changes that have been made in the GitHub repo into
the Apache Git repo.  All changes in that repo have been authored by Peter
Haumer and I.

These changes include rebranding, package renames, Maven conversion, and
license headers to source code.

It also includes new feature work:
- MsgPack support
- Significant low-level work to improve concurrency support for
serializers/parsers.
- API changes to make Stream and Reader/Writer serializers and parsers more
consistent with each other.
- A new API package for "Simple Variable Language" support.

Once the merge is complete, I plan on shutting down the GitHub repo.

Does anyone have any concerns?

--
James Bognar