juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Git repo up
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 00:22:32 GMT
I've uploaded the contents of Juno from JazzHub.

Peter and I have been working on the package renames and release scripts on
the GitHub repo.  But we've also been adding new functionality as well.  If
we want a minimal release, then I think we should merge the package renames
and script changes (Peter's work on converting the ANT scripts to Maven),
but hold of on the new feature work.  I'll work on these tomorrow.

I've created an "initial" branch with the initial contents.

--
James Bognar