juneau-dev mailing list archives

From James Bognar <james.bog...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Workspace errors.
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 16:06:43 GMT
I fixed all the errors except for two.  Both
org.apache.juneau.microservice.template and org.apache.juneau.distrib have
this failure and I don't know why...

Missing artifact org.apache.juneau:juneau-core:jar:6.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
pom.xml /org.apache.juneau.distrib line 16 Maven Dependency Problem

FYI....the template project is not supposed to be built.  It's meant to be
a starting-point project that developers can import into their workspace to
create a microservice project.  The contents of the project really just
need to be zipped up.  Then there's the question of whose pom.xml that is.
Is it ours for creating the zip or theirs for creating their microservice?

--
James Bognar