juneau-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Website updates.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 17:53:56 GMT
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org is very impressive.

1. How do I start working on the repos? I’d suggest adding a few more lines of instruction
like:

Clone the git repository
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-juneau-website.git

Send us a pull request. Here are some details on how to do that:
…

What do we want the process to be for non-bug issues? Require a JIRA for each PR?

2. I have some edits to the community page. What is the process to build the site once changes
are made?

3. The document pages has broken links. http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/documentation.html

Great progress. Looks like a real project!

Craig

> On Aug 8, 2016, at 7:17 AM, James Bognar <james.bognar@salesforce.com> wrote:
>
> Try now.
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 9:30 AM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I would rename "Bugs" to "Issue Tracking" since that's ideally where we
>> track enhancements etc.
>>
>> Also, it looks nice, but the frames seem weird.  Can we just use markdown
>> includes to keep the same layout?
>>
>> John
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 9:22 AM James Bognar <james.bognar@salesforce.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I worked on the main website over the weekend.  Let me know what you
>>> think...
>>>
>>> http://juneau.incubator.apache.org
>>>

>>> --
>>> James Bognar