From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tuweni 2.0.0
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:18:51 GMT
Hi,

I checked it mostly looks good  but I’m a little concerned but the code in these directories
[1][2] that have ASF headers but it looks like the code may actually be from elsewhere. For
instance compare [3] to [4]. Is this code 3rd party code or based on 3rd party code? And if
it is why does it have an ASF header?

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/tuweni/crypto/mikuli
2../crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/tuweni/crypto/sodium
3. ./crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/tuweni/crypto/mikuli/PublicKey.java
4. https://github.com/ConsenSys/mikuli/blob/master/src/main/java/net/consensys/mikuli/crypto/PublicKey.java