From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: IP clearance officer for accepting Terraform
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2021 12:39:42 GMT
Hi,

> Justin - yes all top 5 major contributors have agreed for it per
> https://github.com/svanharmelen/terraform-provider-cloudstack/graphs/contributors.

Looking at who has contributed the project I think it needs a little more than those five
and I’m not 100% sure who those five are. Have you for instance got permission from contributors
such as Sander van Harmelen, Jeroen de Korte, Ben Vickers or Bart van der Schans?

I can see others who have contributed as well who would not be in the top five, that needs
to be accounted for. I think we need a list of ICLAs/CCLAs that covers all contributors to
the project

Thanks.
Justin