From Xun Liu <liu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave TrustZone SDK (incubating) v0.1.0-rc1
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2021 06:34:23 GMT
Hi,

I have checked the following items:
- Incubating in name
- NOTICE is fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- All links are valid
- No unexpected binary files

But I found below these ASF files didn't have ASF headers,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/blob/master/Dockerfile
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/blob/master/aarch64-unknown-optee-trustzone.json
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/blob/master/arm-unknown-optee-trustzone.json
There may be other missing files, Please check it again, Thanks. :-)

Best regards
Xun Liu