From Hans Van Akelyen <hans.van.akel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hop (incubating) 0.99-rc1
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2021 15:05:05 GMT
Hi Justin,

It wasn't part of the software grant so we were just following the bundling
apache licensed 2.0 code route as explained here [1].
No addition to the LICENSE was needed as the code already was Apache 2
licensed. As the necessary mentions already are in our notice file, no
change was needed there either.
Can you elaborate on what isn't done correctly as described in [1]?

Kind Regards,
Hans

[1] https://infra.apache.org/licensing-howto.html