From Sander van Harmelen <san...@vanharmelen.nl>
Subject Re: IP clearance officer for accepting Terraform
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:17:39 GMT
Hi Justin,

I'm sorry, I just hit "reply-all" as I have no idea what's a private list and what's not.

But I'll stop mailing...

Sander

On 22 Jun 2021, at 17:08, Sander van Harmelen <sander@vanharmelen.nl> wrote:

But we are constantly discussing that particular repo right? It's the aothet one that was
just added.

Sander

On 22 Jun 2021, at 16:05, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

HI,

> The license didn’t change for the other repo. It has always been Apache License, Version
2. Not sure if that matters?

The license for that repo I mentioned has changed in the last couple of days, it was originally
Mozilla Public License Version 2.0. [1] Yes this matters as the Mozilla Public License is
not compatible with the Apache license and cannot be included in an ASF source release. Even
if it was under the Apache license it still matters as there is a difference to 3rd party
code under an Apache license and ASF code.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://github.com/xanzy/terraform-provider-cloudstack/commit/a95d3f28e3db503526a1d59bdb3e021ad50a0138#diff-c693279643b8cd5d248172d9c22cb7cf4ed163a3c98c8a3f69c2717edd3eacb7