From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hop (incubating) 0.99-rc1
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2021 00:02:07 GMT
Hi,

I suggest you discuss this with you mentors and together come up with the best approach.

There's a higher bar for release without the work in progress disclaimer. I had noticed the
issue in a previous release but I didn’t say anything about it on the assumption that it
wold be corrected once the WIP disclaimer was gone, apologies for that.

Also I’d like to point out that my -1 vote is not a veto, a release only needs 3 +1 votes
and more +1 votes than -1 votes. As the vote currently stands, the release manager can decide
if the license and header issues are serious enough to not release this. I would be more concerned
abut the files that have incorrect ASF headers and clarifying the license of those files than
the missing headers.

Kind Regards,
Justin