From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: IP clearance officer for accepting Terraform
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:13:23 GMT
Hi,

> As the next step, I was advised by ASF legal and others in the list to
> follow the IP clearance process for accepting the codebase. I've already
> been in touch with Sander who currently has got the repository transferred
> by Hashicorp (https://github.com/svanharmelen/terraform-provider-cloudstack)
> and all major contributors have agreed to codebase relicensing to APLv2 on
> record (see separate thread to ACS PMC).

Looking at the conversation I’m not sure that all major contributors have agreed to relicensed
the codebase. I’m not 100% what you mean by “transferred” above, but the repository
should not have been transferred before IP clearance has been complete.

I would also try not to mix public and private lists.

Kind Regards,
Justin