From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Pinot (Incubating) as a TLP
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2021 10:53:40 GMT
Hi,

Can someone explain to me what branding issues on the Presto website
have to do with the graduation of Apache Pinot?

Separately, I will note that this page:

https://prestodb.io/docs/current/connector.html

referenced earlier in this thread still has a large number of issues.
Specifically, the first and most prominent (they may or may not be the
same) occurrence of an ASF project name should appear in full.
Therefore, I'd expect to see "Apache Accumulo", "Apache Cassandra" etc.

Since it appears that there are folks from Presto on this thread, I'm
going to assume that this is sufficient to make Presto aware that these
issues need to be fixed.

Thanks,

Mark
VP, Brand Management