From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Pinot (Incubating) as a TLP
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2021 00:38:57 GMT
Adding trademarks@

See https://prestodb.io/docs/current/connector.html

There are 11 Apache products with trademark issues.

This issue is extensive enough that a coordinated response is required. these can take
long enough that this issue should not delay graduation.

> The Presto documentation looks to have a few branding issue that need to be corrected
[3]. Is the PPMC aware of this and doing something about it? I can see some other branding
issues with the presto webpage [4][5] (and other pages) and Apache projects with Pinot and
Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka and Druid. There might be others.

Regards,
Dave