From Lewis John McGibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Release Helm chart as a derived downstream software artifact
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2021 02:54:30 GMT
Hi general@,
I'm interested in releasing tika-helm [0]. tika-helm is a derived, downstream Helm chart which
provides a lightweight way to configure and run the official apache/tika Docker image on Kubernetes.
I would like the first release of this package to be an official Apache release. I am therefore
of the mindset that it should be treated as any other official Apache source code release.
Can someone point me to a precedent or policy pertaining to the publication of derived downstream
software artifacts such as containers, Helm charts, etc.
Thank you
lewismc

[0] https://github.com/apache/tika-helm