From Atri Sharma <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Incubating Proposal of Shenyu
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2021 12:05:34 GMT
I just read this thread and tend to agree with Sheng on the fact that the
community might not be too diverse at this point.

However, I also agree on another point he said — which is that the
community need not be diverse from the get go. All that is really required
for a project to start in the Incubator is IP clearance and enough
committers to not let this project die immediately.

In my assessment, ShenYu has these two boxes checked.

I would suggest that we take a note of the need of a more diverse community
and proceed on, and assess the situation if/when ShenYu comes to a point of
discussing graduation.

Thoughts?