From Uma gangumalla <umamah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Ratis as TLP
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2021 01:31:07 GMT
HI Justin, Thank you so much for pointing.
Sorry for the late reply, I stuck in some internal stuff and could not get
back here.

There are direct conversations in dev lists as well, but there is more
traffic from github conversations into dev lists then direct conversations
relatively.

>have you considered moving the GitHub traffic off the dev list?
Let me initiate a discussion in dev@ratis to discuss this. Thanks for
suggesting.

I have filed a JIRA for correcting wrong links and release links. [1]

>This also seem a little odd [2], do you know why it exists.
This will be deleted. Thanks Marton for the reply.

Regards,
Uma

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RATIS-1285
[2] https://elek.github.io/ratis-site/