From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Heron Release 0.20.3-incubating Release Candidate 9
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2021 02:15:49 GMT
Hi,

> This isn’t a release page, only a page to select a specific version of the
> documentation. The section that points to GitHub is only a link to the repo.

Clicking on the link 0.20.2-incubating in the front pages header take me to that page, while
it not directly called a download page it looks like one and I can’t find another download
page. Does another download page exist? Most projects have a download page, which list versions
and has hashes and keys to refry releases. I’m fairly certain that’s a requirement - see
[1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://infra.apache.org/release-download-pages