From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Gobblin (Incubating) as a TLP
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2021 02:30:35 GMT
HI,

> 1. 3rd party logos being eaten by pacman on the homepage: We have removed
> this animation, and created a ticket to follow-up with Trademarks for
> future usage of that animation.

There are still trademarks on that page that are not mentioned in the footer disclaimer. You
might also have to look at [1][2][3][4] on what you can and cannot do with these 3rd party
trademarks.

> 4. Docker not following guidelines: We have deleted the pre-apache repo (
> https://hub.docker.com/r/gobblin ), and updated the apache/gobblin on
> DockerHub to bring it inline with the guidelines.

It looks like you may have unrealised code available via docker? [5] Please note this [6]
from the distribution policy. In particular unreleased materials must not be distributed through
channels which encourage use by anyone outside the project development community.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.oracle.com/legal/trademarks.html
2. https://www.oracle.com/legal/logos.html