From Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Heron Release 0.20.3-incubating Release Candidate 9
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:02:01 GMT
I’m carrying over my +1(binding).

Heron really has one active mentor, me. One other mentor appears very occasionally.

Help from the IPMC would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 10, 2021, at 8:12 AM, Josh Fischer <josh@joshfischer.io> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Hoping to get some votes on this RC if anyone has the time.
>
> - Josh
>
>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 4:43 PM Josh Fischer <josh@joshfischer.io> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Apache Heron community has voted and approved the proposal to release
>> Apache Heron (Incubating) version 0.20.3-rc9.  We are missing votes from mentors
on the project as we only have one mentor at the moment.  The year on the NOTICE file is 2020
because this release was cut in December of 2020.  We request the Incubator PMC members to
review and vote on this incubator release.

>> The results of the Release Candidate 8 votes are below:
>>
>> - Vote Thread
>>
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf0dec6cec9a212a19dfda508bf57a2d573c3c783b43107936e27dbe7%40%3Cdev.heron.apache.org%3E
>>
>> - Vote Result Thread
>>
>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r13b5e1711fcf327b3aa8d282400a37a1b379f5c0e453614b5c11ec8a%40%3Cdev.heron.apache.org%3E
>>

>> This is a call for a vote to the 9th release candidate for Apache Heron,
>> version 0.20.3-incubating.
>> We request project mentors (binded) as well as all contributors (unbinded)
>> and users to review and vote on this incubator release.
>>
>> *  The tag to be voted upon: 0.20.3-incubating-rc9
>> (a928cd54cb839dfb3059ef4c3c2c7d25c5800309)
>> The full list of changes and release notes are available at:
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/releases/tag/0.20.3-incubating-rc9
>>
>> Files can be found in dist.apache.org
>> Source:
>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/heron/heron-0.20.3-incubating-candidate-9/
>> SHA-512 checksums:
>>

>> 24e97cc83235f1b6bbc05dbf65f5e377fdacc602cef64d129fc7fe066cf950776ec3e2a1072974a58311ed57d6a1f676203b99dd44a97d47c8e5741ff1a7bb0b
 heron-0.20.3-incubating-rc9.tar.gz