From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?udogvcK/+A==?= <zez...@msn.com>
Subject Trying to become incubator project..
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2020 14:15:44 GMT

 <zezeon1@gmail.com>
Wed, Dec 2, 10:25 AM (13 days ago)
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]
to general
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]
Hello, This is Park from Korea.

I made a C++ server side web development framework with state.
I named it eZ framework because it is very easy to use and not much to
learn.

I want my project to be used by many.
So I am applying to be a incubator project.
License is LGPL now, but I can change it to APACHE license if needed.

It is unique because it offers state to unburden programmers.
Programmers can make a website by defining a class.
We use variables to store informations across web pages due to state.

Website : https://www.zeta2374.com/ : click english flag and eZ logo.
This website is made and run by eZ framework.

Source is hosted on https://github.com/zetapark/tls

I think this project have big potentials, but stability is the issue.
I think I need help to further this project and stabilize it.

Please help my project to be mature and be beneficial to many
programmers.