From dockerzhang <dockerzh...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ(Incubating) 0.7.0-incubating RC0
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2020 04:06:21 GMT
Hi all

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache TubeMQ (Incubating)
0.7.0-incubating RC0

release, I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with [3]

binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes. Binding votes are from IPMC

   - Dave Fisher

   - Sijie Guo

   - Jerry Shao

The voting thread is:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r1db870ec0015fafff6409379f453177bec0d22cb4b56583485a3e52e%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure, and

all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache TubeMQ (Incubating)
release. I will

be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks

On behalf of Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) community