From Abhishek Tiwari <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Gobblin (Incubating) as a TLP
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2020 14:36:59 GMT
Hi Justin,

I know that you are an active IPMC member and are certainly speaking from
your experience and wisdom.
However, the steps that I have followed were modeled per the graduation
guide and numerous past IPMC vote threads:

Graduation Guide:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#the_recommendation_vote
(please refer to the calendar, it says that 'let vote run for 72 hours')

DataFu: https://s.apache.org/wal8o passed by 3 +1 IPMC votes
SINGA: https://s.apache.org/qao4e passed by 4 +1 IPMC votes

So, I found it reasonable for me to close the vote thread given:
- Discuss thread in IPMC did not generate any objections or pending todos
(that ran for 72 hours)
- Vote thread in IPMC received 3 +1 votes (that ran for 72 hours)
- All mentors are onboard and have voted positively

Having said that, given the time of year and what is happening around the
world, I will reopen the vote thread for 48 more hours.
Please let me know if that works, or you have alternate recommendations?

Regards,
Abhishek