From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NuttX (Incubating) 10.0.0 [RC0]
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2020 03:17:27 GMT
Hi,

+1 (binding) but a lot more needs to be done on the LICENSE and headers

I checked:
- incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- a good start have been made on LICENSE
- NOTICE looks fine
- No unexpected binary files
- More work needs to be done on adding ASF headers

I not sure that using key with a short expiry date is a good idea. Think the problem is that
unless the KEYS file is updated regularly it quite possible for someone to get an error message
that the key has expired.

Re the notices in NOTICE I think these are probably OK as they could be considered optional,
but would be best to try and get the license terms changed. If that can’t be done I would
do as suggested double check on legal discuss.

Thanks,
Justin