From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: NOTICE file for binary release
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2020 07:15:42 GMT
I have reworked our LICENSE file for our binary distribution.

Here it is:
https://paste.apache.org/gjb40 <https://paste.apache.org/gjb40>

Would someone please review? Is the format acceptable? Please let me know.

Cheers,

Antoine

> On Dec 18, 2020, at 12:10 AM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name> wrote:
>
> OK thank you I’ll rework that into the LICENSE file with the license text.
>
>> On Dec 17, 2020, at 11:54 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Last release we had feedback that the NOTICE file for the binary release needs
to show the licenses of the depdendencies distributed alongside the code.

>> In general the NOTICE file does not do this, license information goes in the LICENSE
file. Please see [1]

>> If some of the code in including in the release is Apache licensed you made see to
add the contents of their NOTICE files to your.