From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Process to rename the project
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2020 03:03:01 GMT
If you are looking for the process.

(1) Decide on new name in the podling.

(2) Do a podling name search with trademarks.

(3) let incubator know the new name

(4) ask for Infra’s help changes resource names.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 23, 2020, at 6:02 PM, Saisai Shao <sai.sai.shao@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Thanks all for the reply.
>
> Yes we will put into discussion in TubeMQ mail list. But just want know beforehand if
it is possible to rename the project (I haven't seen this before)? if so, is there any documentation
things to follow, if not, we will figure out other ways to do so.