From Evan Rusackas <e...@preset.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Superset (incubating) as a TLP
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2020 07:36:03 GMT

On Oct 9, 2020, 12:12 AM -0700, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>, wrote:

> Whimsey should show that to PMC member with a * next to their name.

Thanks for the updated list! I’ve attached a screenshot below of what I see in Whimsy, which
has no asterisks, but perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place?
> There is also a ralmeida@gmail.com subscribed who doesn’t seem to be on your PPMC,
they probably should be removed.

That’s PPMC member `beto` - I’ll reach out and see if they want to add the alias to their
Whimsy account, or have it removed. Thanks for pointing it out.
> The biggest issue I see is the this is not being announced or discussed on the mailing
list and what is discussed in those meetings is not brought back to the list.

Understood. I’m hopeful that openly sharing the notes to the list, and perhaps recordings
of the meetings, might be a reasonable compromise in service of this goal. As you’ve suggested,
I’ll seek input from our mentors (on the private@ list, if that seems like a reasonable
approach), and bring back any findings to this thread.

Thanks once more,

Evan Rusackas

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )