From Drew Foulks <dfou...@apache.org>
Subject Retiring Podlings
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2020 13:31:55 GMT
Hello People of the Attic!

I see that taverna has been listed as retired on the incubator website, and
I've confirmed with justin that the podling is supposed to be retired.

Generally speaking: what is infra supposed to do when a podling doesn't
have enough people to vote on retirement.

Should we wait for someone at the Incubator to file a ticket stating that
the podling is to be retired?

More specifically: should someone from the incubator file an infra ticket
to retire taverna? (There are project resources for taverna that haven't
been decommissioned.)

--
Cheers,

Drew Foulks