From Evan Rusackas <e...@preset.io>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Superset (incubating) as a TLP
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2020 06:09:14 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for bringing up your concern here. The synchronous meeting you describe does have an
agenda with meeting minutes/notes [1], which are open to the public, and was previously shared
on the dev list [2]

From this point forward, we will make it clear that all are invited, and we will share out
the notes after each meeting. We can remind people in the community more periodically that
these meetings take place and they are welcome to take part. That includes CCing the dev@
list on this email.

It may also be worth noting that much of the community discussion stemming from any meeting
most often takes place on GitHub (in SIPs and PRs/Issues) and on public channels in the Superset
Slack [3].

Let us know if this assuages the concern, and if not, we’ll address further.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xRLqmUn-G7WiPe8qZnfuvbrYHZ1jmk9aSv9Bhjis2tg/edit
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/65f3891f5fefa85e5ef4c8d23605c003accdc76a9b1bb023a5dd6595%40%3Cdev.superset.apache.org%3E
[3] https://join.slack.com/t/apache-superset/shared_invite/zt-g8lpruog-HeqpgYrwdfrD5OYhlU7hPQ

Thanks,

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead
Preset | preset.io
On Oct 1, 2020, 12:02 AM -0700, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know at one point this project was have bi-weekly synchronous meetings. Is this still
happened? My concern is that I don’t see any information of what happens at these meetings
being brought back to the mailing list.