From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Superset (incubating) as a TLP
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2020 06:41:06 GMT
Hi,

I think there's a couple of minor thing that need some minor fixes/clarification.

I was looking at your website and can’t see where I can download the released versions
form the Apache mirrors [1]. (This relates to CD10 in the maturity model and the distribution
part.)

I  assume the main way people install Apache eSuperset is via PyPi [4]. It would be good to
update the logo and information on that page and make it clearer that Superset is an Apache
project. (This releases to LC50 in the maturity model)

It looks like your web set is missing a few of the required links as well [2] [3]

You might also want to check with trademarks about the links on the front pages to other commercial
products and companies as usually this is not allowed. some of these companies would also
have conditions around how their trademarks can be used.

Thanks,
Justin

1.https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/superset/
2. https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/superset