From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Flagon (incubating) as a Top Level Project
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2020 04:34:34 GMT
Hi,

I didi my usual check and most things look good, but I can see a couple of minor things. Hopefully
the mentors can comment on the following:
- Logo is missing form logos.apache.org
- A few of the proposed PMC are not subscribed to the private list (Alex, Laura, Steve)
- It’s been a long time since the project added any committers (Looks like the last was
Arthi on 2017-01-24?)
- There doesn’t seem to be a lot of traffic on the mailing lists (dev and especially user)
- There seems to be several products (UserALE, Distill, Tap and Stout) but I only see release
votes for UserALE. How are the other products released?
- There also seem to be a python version of UserALE but I don’t see any release votes for
it either.
- The last four board reports have listed the same goals to reach graduation. Has any progress
been made on these?

Thanks,
Justin