From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Fwd: Logo
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2020 04:25:23 GMT
Hello folks,

I started this thread on our dev list and one of our mentors mentioned we could maybe get
help “create a better one”. Anyone? Any ideas?

Cheers,

Antoine

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name>
> Subject: Logo
> Date: September 20, 2020 at 12:22:27 PM PDT
> To: dev@tuweni.apache.org
>
> Folks,
>
> I put down some of my own money to get a logo for Apache Tuweni. In the end, I didn’t
like what the person produced and I tried to build one myself.

> Here is the PR with the changes:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/149 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/149>
>
> There are in effect a few logos:
> * The main one is in SVG and has animation, so the face represented by the logo changes
over 10s cycles.
> * There is a square one with just the face and no label, that can be used for favicon.
> * I have a png in the PR that can be used when SVGs cannot be used.
>
> Note the SVG uses the Apache font Montserrat and therefore if displayed requires that
font to be around. I have changed the website with a PR to add that font and it seems to render
ok.