From 李 岗 <lgcareer2...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:12:19 GMT
Thanks Justin,Thank you very much for your guidance!
[1]I just read this email thread.

 I need some guidance from you.
   > but I think the GPL and commercial software issues are still reasonably serious.

Now I know category A and category B is compatible,if appears category a or category x, category
a and category x,Need choose Category A in order to make compatible.
Based on the above,So I did not find  the GPL issue.

But ./dolphinscheduler-ui/node_modules/wordwrap/test/idleness.txt will be exist when npm install,and
I see the content from you in the email thread.

  >Those files contain In Praise of Idleness by Bertrand Russell.

I don't understand the above content,If it means the idleness.txt is GPL?

1.https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c4067f42d963414d4d5fbaf66ee81f805133918f804e9f5eca2161e9%40%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E.
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<mailto:lgcareer2019@outlook.com>