From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Tuweni 0.10.0-incubating
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2019 22:41:32 GMT
Hi all,
The Tuweni community voted on and has approved a proposal to release Apache Tuweni 0.10.0-incubating.

Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy and we would now like to request
the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish the tarball on the Tuweni Download page.
Note we have collected 3 +1 votes from IPMC members and have therefore the necessary minimum
votes.

The following changes were made since 0.9.0:
* Added discv5
* Bytes fixes and enhancements
* Fixes and minor enhancements to UInt256

Thanks
Antoine

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eabb0743929d7cb306acaec95f8c958f528d5f3050c04b2a5a71ab59%40%3Cdev.tuweni.apache.org%3E