From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] YuniKorn Proposal
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2019 22:34:11 GMT
Hi,

Again thanks for your replies.

> *"The initial committers are from several relevant Apache projects who are
> interested in YuniKorn and committed to giving guidance, suggestions to the
> project, help to grow the community; and if possible, participants in code
> development."*
>
> They're aware of the PPMC requirements, I don't think there's any surprise
> to proposed initial committers.

That great. A long way off but just be aware that if these people are listed on the graduation
proposal for PMC members and they have not been active in the project that may delay graduation.

> We have already got SGA (Software Grant Agreement) from Cloudera, I'm not
> sure if we need to attach the SGA now, before vote or so. Is there any
> additional documentation needed apart from SGA.

No you don’t need to submit an SGA before voting on the proposal, what we need is a clear
indication that your name is unlikely to change and that it’s Cloudera intent to hand over
rights to the name.The name would not need to be transferred until graduation.

Thanks,
Justin