From Gian Merlino <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Recommend 'Apache Druid graduation to Top Level Project' resolution
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:43:50 GMT
Hi Justin,

When Druid originally discussed graduation earlier this year, it was
suggested and agreed on to make all interested committers members of the
initial PMC:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b668ff2967dc1cb2a8e57663e24ae606ee102ffe7ef03d2323084ebc%40%3Cdev.druid.apache.org%3E.
This time around I applied that decision when drafting an updated
resolution. The four new people are three committers added since then, and
one person who originally said he was interested a bit too late to be
included in the last resolution. I mentioned this when calling a vote for
the new resolution:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2385d5545fa5bd13baf45bd7258fafa7694334d9d14267489d21d99b%40%3Cdev.druid.apache.org%3E
.