From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2019 03:58:44 GMT
Added DolphinScheduler dev ML to the reply.

Hi DolphinScheduler PPMC

For commercial license files(font) included, although I will not change the
vote to -1, but still recommend you to consider to cancel the vote.

I know you have felt frustrating about failure and want to make a release
ASAP.
If you really think your end users are urgent for this release, you could
make a call to continue and release.

But to be honest, commercial license related license is not good for the
end users too. Because every one who uses this release and don’t buy the
front, is having license issue.

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>于2019年12月13日 周五上午11:33写道: