From Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] Release Apache IoTDB 0.8.2
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 14:09:54 GMT
Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.8.2,
which is a bug fix version of 0.8.1.

The Apache IoTDB community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.8.2.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache IoTDB (incubating) (Database for Internet of Things) is an
integrated data management engine designed for timeseries data. It provides
users with services for data collection, storage and analysis.

IoTDB community vote and result thread:
Result:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/918d52d0fd306aa92b9ad3f0510611e73dc843d65c6747bd28c6a143%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
Vote:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dadba801d3e72b97d997d17470bcf98bdfd217cde14434c8db847ca4%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

The release candidates (RC2):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.8.2/rc2

Git tag for the release (RC2):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/releases/tag/release%2F0.8.2

Hash for the release tag:
09a94f2c02dec27f483a2ccb41a8265331be193d

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/blob/release/0.8.2/RELEASE_NOTES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 2206EF8F64C35889, which can be

found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Validating+a+staged+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

>From the PPMC Vote we carry over 1 binding IPMC Votes:

+1 from Justin Mclean

The vote will be passed if there is more than 2 +1 votes (except for Justin
Mclean)  and no -1 votes.

Look forward to all IPMCs' vote for it.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve