From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Crail 1.2-incubating (rc2)
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2019 12:30:55 GMT
Hi,

> -1 (binding) due to copyright year.

I not looked at the release yet but I would say this sort of issue is fix in the next release
for an incubating project. Did you use the work in progress disclaimer?

> * It is helpful to include basic build instructions in the distribution. I guessed to
use JDK 8 and ‘mvn -DskipTests install’ and apparently I guessed right.

Instructions on how to compile in the readme are helpful, please don’t make people try to
guess how to build your software. Making it easy for people to review and votes on releases
helps as well.

Thanks,
Justin